Terms and Conditions
Services and Conditions of Use
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as 'customer' in this agreement.
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
* By submitting the order, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18.
* We reserve the right not to accept any order.
* Our delivery service covers the entire mainland United Kingdom. Orders for outside UK mainland please enquire.
* Standard Delivery order to UK Mainland £9.50
* Standard Delivery for orders over £100 free to anywhere in the UK mainland.
* We will endeavour to deliver the goods within 2 - 4 working days during normal working hours on Monday to Friday.
* All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
* We will provide a full refund of any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Faulty bottles may be required to be returned to us and we will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
If any bottles are damaged or broken the carrier will normally not deliver the case and a replacement case will be despatched, at no additional cost, as soon as possible. We will keep you advised on the status of your order. If a breakage is found after delivery please contact us immediately. Please wherever possible retain the original packing.
Cancellations and Complaints
* Any order may be cancelled but any cancellation must take place within seven working days from date of delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition.
* In the event of complaint, please contact the vineyard on 01474 812727. All complaints will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will endeavour to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by the proprietor David Grey.
Where you have been directed to our site from a third party’s website, we may pass your details back to the introducing firm. You agree that the information we or the third party holds about you can be held on computer and/or paper files. You agree that any information which you give us may be disclosed to these third parties for the purpose of contacting you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services the third party may be able to provide.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.